Find out why rapper thinks Tinder is terrible

M.I Abaga named Martell House Advocate 

Popular Nigerian rapper isn't very fond of the popular dating app known as Tinder. He thinks it is judgemental and terrible. 

Today, July 17, 2016, popular Nigerian rapper M.I Abaga, 34, revealed why he isn't fond of the popular "location-based dating and social discovery service application" known as Tinder

In a series of tweets M.I described the app as "terrible" and "judgemental." The Chocolate City rapper and boss tweeted "What a terrible app.. Lol.. You swipe people away!!! Lol terrible terrible."
Tinder

He also tweeted "As previously disclosed.. I am now discovering the wonderfully judgmental world of Tinder." The award winning rapper also disclosed that he is not really fond of some apps such as Periscope. "As with periscope and a few other apps my journey shall end almost as soon as it starts.. Goodbye tinder."

M.I went on to say that his attention is now focused on Pokemon Go ("a free-to-play location-based augmented reality mobile game" according to Wikipedia) that has become insanely popular within the last two weeks.
M.I Abaga

In March 2016 M.I released the third and final installment of his Illegal Music series titled 'Illegal Music 3'.

Find out why rapper thinks Tinder is terrible Find out why rapper thinks Tinder is terrible Reviewed by Unknown on 20:47:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.