Amber Rose Talks Pregnancy Sex and Reveals TMI About Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian's Sex Life

Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose, Grammys
According to Amber Rose, her past pregnancy was nothing like BFF Blac Chyna's current one. TMI alert!
Rose said on her VH1 talk series The Amber Rose Show (in an episode airing Friday at 11 p.m.) that she was never in the mood to have sex with then-beau Wiz Khalifa while pregnant with their son and only child Sebastian, who is now 3.
"When I was pregnant, it was just like, 'Fine.' I would act like I was into it, but I was like, 'Please just hurry up,'" she said.
"He loved my body," she added about Wiz, who is now her ex-husband. "I was nine months and he was like, 'The baby's kinda big now. It's a little weird. I feel like I'm gonna hit my son in the head.'"
Amber Rose Talks Pregnancy Sex and Reveals TMI About Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian's Sex Life Amber Rose Talks Pregnancy Sex and Reveals TMI About Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian's Sex Life Reviewed by Unknown on 00:39:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.